In keeping with the spirit of roadtrips I wanted to share with you some of the websites I’ve come across in my online meanderings while preparing for this trip. I haven’t found anyone else who has camped their way across the country though. Pansies. 🙂
- We aren’t looking for love, but this reporter sure was.
- This husband and wife pair converted their minivan into a camper. Creative, but Amanda and I aren’t that comfortable with each other.
- These two have a map and everything on their website.
- Read these observations of an 11-day roadtrip across the country. (I think the trip made him slightly bitter.)
- Pay special attention to the last paragraph of this film scout’s blog post. He has us re-mapping our entire trip!
- Smithsonian Magazine posted a (rather long) nice story about the “Great American Roadtrip.”